- Masters of Research Committee, Biology, Macquarie University (2014)
- Macquarie University Arboretum Committee (2011-2012)
- See my Publons page
- Grants: European Research Council
- 2017 Lecture for U3A Milton Keynes: Scribbles, scrawls and algal balls, why I can’t help being a scientist.
- 2017 Podcast with ‘in situ Science’ (available here)
- 2017 Northern Ireland Science Festival
- 2016 Science Uncovered, Belfast (more here)
- 2016 Soapbox Science (more here)
- 2015 Denbigh Highschool STEM lecture series (more here)
- 2014 Scientists in Schools, Australia (more here)
- 2012 Construction of the PIREL webpage
- 2012 Construction of The Wright Lab webpage.
- 2011 PhD Thesis summary published in STEP newsletter, NSW
- 2011 Bernard Fennessy Memorial Lecture, Australian National Botanic Gardens
- 2011 Publication of a children’s picture book, My Little World illustrated by Marjorie Crosby-Fairall (Omnibus Books). More here.
- 2013-2009 Macquarie University Arboretum. More here.
- 2014-2006 Construction and maintenance of Plant Invasion and Restoration Ecology Lab webpage
- 2011-2006 Bush regeneration. More here.
- 2010 Ride To Work Day, Commuter Race, Macquarie University, promoting electric bicycles. More here.
- 2009 Organiser of inaugural Macquarie University Plant Ecologists Meeting (attended by 40 people)
- 2009-2006 Macquarie University Open Day: invasive plant species display