For media relating to My Little World see here.
Other media apperances include:
- 2015 February. Science Alert. Another version of my article on movement in carnivorous plants was presented with some groovy graphics.
- 2014 December. Radio interview with on Afternoon, 981, ABC radio in South Australia, with Sonya Feldhoff.
- 2014 December. Sydney Morning Herald. An article about our research on Christmas tree longevity with Year 7 students from Kambala school.
- 2014 October. Science Alert. Our work on the green algal balls – identification of the dominant species – is mentioned in an article.
- 2014 September. Ask Fuzzy, Fairfax Media (SMH, Canberra Times). I answered a question about how plants move in a short newspaper article.
- 2012 June. Meanjin, Issue 71, No. 2. by Max Whitten quotes text fro My Little World and mentions my research of the insects that create the scribbles on scribbly gums.
- 2011 February. I appeared (planting grasses) on Sydney Weekender filmed at the Lane Cover River Tourist Park for the NSW Tourism awards 2010.
- 2011 January. My name in lights on the side of the Australian Museum (see image) for 15 seconds of fame as part of John Baldessari’s installation for the Sydney Festival.
- 2009 February. Professor Marie Bashir, Governor of NSW, officially opened the amazing new Biology teaching labs at Macquarie University. I was a model student for the photo shoot and appeared in the Northern District Times, and News@MQ!
- 2007 June/July. Details of research on scribbly gums appeared in the Australian Plant Society Newsletter (Newcastle Group).